Vision Correction Financing
Monterey Bay Eye Center believes vision correction greatly enhances our patient’s lives! Can you hike through Big Sur and see the amazing beauty and soaring vistas in all of Mother Nature’s glory? How about traveling the world and taking in the architectural detail of the Taj Mahal or Eifel Tower? Monterey Bay Eye Center is vested in improving your life through vision correction.
If you’re like most people, you probably have a number of questions about how to pay for your procedure. That’s why Monterey Bay Eye Center offers the following easy payment options to make your vision correction experience as smooth and affordable as possible.
At Monterey Bay Eye Center, we are committed to offering only the safest and most effective procedures available, while constantly staying on the cutting edge of laser and implant technology. As a result, the cost of our procedures may sometimes be greater than that of other centers not investing in the latest methods and technological advances.
Most insurance companies consider many eye procedures to be an elective procedure, so it is often not covered under basic health or vision plans. Because we feel that finances shouldn’t stand in the way of clearer vision, Monterey Bay Eye Center has developed the following payment options to assist in making corrective surgery as affordable as possible.
- Payment in Full: We accept payments using cash, check, debit, or credit cards. Please check with our office to see if you are entitled to any seasonal specials.
- CareCredit:CareCredit is a company that provides patients with credit for their vision correction procedures, offering short-term, 0% interest payment plans and low-interest, extended payment plans. CareCredit has no up-front costs, no fees and no pre-payment penalties. Financing may be extended for as long as 60 months with payments as low as $49 per month.CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures. CareCredit, North America’s leading financing resource for healthcare expenses, lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget. Now you don’t have to save up for years to finally get the vision you’ve always wanted. CareCredit Online Credit Application
- Flex Spending Plans: Flexible spending plans can be used to cover the costs of vision correction. Talk to your employer about setting aside money for you to put toward the costs of your surgery. It is a good idea to find out if you are a candidate before making such an election. We offer consultation appointments to make sure you are candidate and get a better idea of how much to set aside.
- Vision Insurance: Some vision plans will cover some or all aspects of your laser eye surgery. Monterey Bay Eye Center can explore specific coverage options for you. Contact our office for details.
- Tax Deductions: The IRS has declared laser eye surgery to be a valid medical expense, thus making it tax deductible.
It is our sincere hope that corrective surgery can be an affordable option for all candidates. Please contact usor feel free to call Christina at: #831.372.1500 with any questions or concerns regarding the payment options at Monterey Bay Eye Center.
Making The Process Simpler
Thank you for taking the time to review your payment options in advance of receiving care. We believe you’ll find the process much simpler as a result. We are looking forward to helping you with all your vision correction needs.
Under the No Interest Plans, each month you are expected to pay the required minimum monthly payment noted in the Care Credit Calculator in the column to the left and to avoid interest, the promotional purchase must be paid in full within the promotional period. The amounts in these columns are the amount to be paid if you choose to make equal monthly payments and take advantage of the promotion.
Estimated monthly payments include interest.
Learn more about your financing options by visiting CareCredit.com directly or contacting our office! CareCredit Online Credit Application