At Monterey Bay Eye Center in Monterey, CA, we provide treatment for a variety of conditions to help you see better and preserve your vision. Whether you need care for cataracts or glaucoma, our team can assist you. Before visiting us, take a look at some conditions we treat below:
Conditions We Treat
At our center, you can receive eye screenings and treatment for a variety of conditions. Some conditions we can help with include:
• Glaucoma: Glaucoma cause peripheral vision loss, blind spots, and ultimately blindness. It also requires routine screenings to reduce vision loss. We offer laser treatment and surgery for more advanced conditions.
• Cataracts: Cataracts often lead to blurry vision, difficulty seeing colors clearly, sensitivity to light, and double vision. Cataract surgery can be highly effective in restoring vision and improving quality of life.
• Diabetic retinopathy: If you are diabetic, you are at high risk for diabetic retinopathy, which causes floating spots in your vision and blindness over. We offer examinations, injection treatments, laser treatment, and surgical procedures to slow down the progression of the disease.
• Dry eye: If you have dry eye, you may experience itchy eyes and swollen eyelids. The condition can be treated with medication and lifestyle changes.
• Macular degeneration: This disease often leads to loss of central vision, which makes it hard to see what is directly ahead of you. Treatment may involve injections and laser treatment. as well as medications.
When you visit us, we will perform a comprehensive eye exam and speak to you about any problems you may be having with your vision. Afterward, we can provide the necessary treatment for your specific needs. Some additional services we offer include:
• Premium intraocular lenses
• Contact lens exams
• Eye allergy treatment
• Eyelid surgery
• LASIK eye surgery
Contact us for an Appointment Today
If you are experiencing any symptoms of glaucoma or macular degeneration, our team at Monterey Bay Eye Center in Monterey, CA, is happy to help. To learn more about our wide range of services or to schedule your eye exam, contact us at (831) 372-1500 today. Our team looks forward to improving your vision!